Friday, January 21, 2011

A week before Balik Arau again!

   OMG, one week left! and then I'm off to Araustralia again. Why am I still complaining? It's okay, I'll be fine sooner or later! Hopefully! A week left, I'd spent time with my family and friends as well. Yeah, I went shopping with my parents and the best part is when we were at the cashier then Daddy was shocked because he heard that our bills are RM 400++. haha. Me and my sis was totally freaked out! Daddy bising gila, why so mahal lah apa lah haha. It's funny but It's also a true statement given by Daddy! LOL, yeah, We shopped like crazy and never checked for its price. SORRY DAD! sekali sekala maaa.
SHOPPING time!
Then We went for lunch together, I really missed my parents badly buuuuttttttt, Bila jumpa je Gaduh? and why is that? That is a normal things happened between daughter and parents!

      After spending time with my family, I went out with all my friends, female, male, Pondan as well! Ada ke? haha. Naaaah, Joking guys! Obviously, when teenagers meet up with their friends what would they do first "1st"??? LOL Lambat lahhhh, It's  GOSSIPING lah! Girls love Gossip and gossip all the time. No Offence girls it's a fact and just accept it okay? Besides gossiping, hanging out with friends is a MUST so, yeah we went out chilling, lepak-ing, smoke some shisha at late night. That is a Normal routine when I'm in K.L. No lies seriously, but at the same time having some leisure time with my girlfriends. A week passed by  quickly, I packed my stuff then  I'm off to Araustralia for my second semester (part 2).
Girls
Tak nak balik, but what to do?? I have too for my own sake! to be continued!

No comments:

Post a Comment