Monday, January 17, 2011

Nobody Loves Finals and Bye Bye Guys!


      Last semester, We were struggling for our Finals Exam and we studied like CRAZY( literally). Do asked my friends?? They're crazy !! haha. Sorry guys :) but yeah we did enjoy our happy and bad moments together, Am I right? I hate it so much when they  someone says "Oh, exam is around the corner". I really hate it when they said that, because that words will lead us to think negatively and have no confident in ourselves. SIGH. So, we studied together, we laughed together, we cried together and we went into the Exam Hall together for the first time. nothing much to tell during finals exam because we're too busy studying and No time to relaxing or Lepak-ing! haha Enough about the finals thingy!! Then a few days after finals, Packing TIME! Balik Rumah lah kan?? Yeayyyy, Kuala Lumpur here I come! We all had packed our stuff and return to our own Hometown! Before we said GoodBye, We took a lots of photos together and we had sooo much fun Hugging and Laughing. Then the sad part is when we all gonna say Goodbye too each other. Seriously, I realize that Arau is nothing but the precious things that ever happened here in Arau  is having them as my Closefriends. I feel like crying while i'm typing this... FUUHHH, they're more than enough. It's not easy to find a friends that could be with us when we're SAD and HAPPY at the same time. Friends are easy to get but to get a friendships are Precious! I Love them so much and I thanked them for everything. Do Love your friendships, Don't you ever leave your friendships behind! Thanks guysss!See you next semester <3
GoodBYE guys!
I'm gonna miss you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment