Sunday, January 23, 2011

Gossip Time Girls!

  

      As always, Girls loves to gossip even though it is not that necessary! But I am proud to be a Gossip girls no matter what. LOL. The truth is yeah gossiping is bad but that is Girls stuff. Here in Arau I'm known as a gossipgirl because I love gossip and I love telling HOT stories to my friends. Haha. yeah thats me. But I'm not as bad as you think. People do talked about me also It's just I dont know who and why. It is part of life so yeah I dont even bother about those stuffs. We often gossiping and I'm the head of gossiping! haha. Seriously, I dont know why but it is a nice thing to do when you're bored and when you're with your friends. Heyyyy, Come on guys! Siapa tak pernah Gossip tell me now? haha. Seriously, when you're bored the best thing to do is gossip because it is joyful! I guess so! Gossip gossip gossip about good things and also bad things as well. Thats for sure. It's my new hobby here in Arau! For those who are not into Gossiping its okay. It means that you're as nice as an Angel! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment