Sunday, January 16, 2011

Waiting for my SPM result!

YEAY, No More BOOKS!!!
YEAY, Workinggggg!!
Hello La Senza! 
La Senza Talk!
About 2 years back, I just finished my SPM and while waiting for my result I'd worked in La Senza. At first, I have never think about getting a Part-time Job there. It's funny when my friends asked me "where are you working at?" then I answered them, at La Senza. Then they were like "OMG" seriously! haha. I'd worked there about 2 months and I'd learned so many things.It was my first day working there and There's one girl I called her  Gabriella ( not a real name) because she's beautiful and very tiny person! She told me that working  here in La senza we can't trust them 100% because people now days always talked back and as we all now Two-Faced is the BEST! Then, I was like yeah It's sooo true. I kept it in mind every time when I met a new friends. Since I worked there, I've learned a lots of new things and stuff. They taught me how to measure a Bra and even a panties as well! haha Seriously I have NO idea what size am I wearing before I worked in La Senza. I met a lots of outsiders and foreigners , most of our customers are foreigners and yeahh, They really LOVES La Senza! I've no Idea why?? Sigh! I'd gained a lots of experiences and also  I'd improve my Confident Level! No lies!  Actually by meeting peoples' and friends , We could improve our confident level and also goes to our communication skills! Those 2 things are very very Important things that we all should have in ourself! At first, my confident level to communicate with foreigners are TOO LOW! Then, I started learning by looking at my  friends were trying to explain about the bra and stuff to a customer. Since then, I've the guts to talk and approach the customers. Most of you guys thinks that English is not that important. Actually It's important for a person to have their communication skills and it is useful for our future as well! seriously no LIES! I'm happy and I've my confident levels to communicate with others such as babies, teenagers, an adults and also a citizen! haha, Joking!  Practice makes Perfect people! More to tell soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment