Sunday, January 30, 2011

Friend or Foe




      OMG, Why should we faced all this problem through high school , University life and also working time??
Did I do anything wrong in my past? seriously, To me yeah people  make mistakes all the time but we need to learn from our mistake instate of repeating the same mistake again. I just don't understand why. To get through all this nonsense we need to be strong and just live our life. Getting a friend is easy, but getting to know them better is hard because of their not being themselves. We're friends why should we get jealous of each other?
       We should be proud of ourselves and also to our friends. Guuyyss, We're as a friend DON'T ever get jealous of each other because it will affect us later. Trust me. Firstly, as a friend you must always support your friends and never leave them behind. Stop with all this nonsenses about getting jealous and bad-hearted because it is not good for us as a friend. For example, we should study together and gain more information together so that we will achieve our goals together. In study we can be competitive, but we have to do it in a healthy way and it will motivate us to be a better person. We're friends and we're not an enemy!! Secondly, never do bad things to ur friends this is because when we do something bad to our friends one fine day we'll get it back but in a bad way. Yeahh, true friends is temporary but seee, we're all teenagers and we need our friends to listen, talk, hug, comfort us. And why should we back-stabbed our friends which is not good. I love all my friends seriously no matter what but at the same time I hoped the same thing from them. Lastly, Trust and love in friendship are important. And It is a "MUST"!! Don't be our enemy, we love each other, be with each other when one of us need a help, study together, have fun together. From there you'll gain all the love and care among ourselves. Please guys I know I'm not as perfect as you think I am, This is based on my real life and I learned a lot from my experiences and I hoped that this wont happen among my friends again. Friends is not everything but you know what I meant right? Live your life and Don't ever bother about what people talk about us.

No comments:

Post a Comment