Sunday, January 16, 2011

UiTM here I come

Awesome University of Araustralia
UiTM Di Hatiku
A few months back , I'd Registered for Accountancy in UiTM, then on May 2010 my friends told me that I can checked whether I get the offer through messaging. Then a few hours later, I got a message from UiTM and they said CONGRATS "My Name", that time I was like very excited about getting into University, but the best part is when my mum called and said "Congrats my dear you got into UiTM Arau, Perlis!!!!!!" TEEETTT!! My feelings turned upside down  from Happy and excited to Devastated!! At that time, My mind was thinking where the hell is Arau and why Arau? seriously! Really really upset and I can't accept the reality! haha. Then, Mummy and Daddy was really excited about I'm getting into University soon! =__=
I know they're Happy for me and they put very High HOPEs on me. To be honest I'm upset because its ARAU and there's nothing there. NO OFFENCE!! But it's true am I right? I do love both of them, They did supported me in many ways and I thanked them so much. I have no choice  and It's for my future and for my own good says Daddy as always my IDOL! As the eldest daughter , I decided to accept the offer and went to UiTM with half of my heart but NOT fully from my Heart! haha. Don't tell Mummy and Daddy!
More to tell soon about UiTM di Hatiku! OMG!!!!
My Daddy and Mummy <3
I love you guys ( not a real picture thou). But still I do Love you guys! Muaaahs
When I was 5 years old! haha
am I cute??

1 comment: