Monday, January 17, 2011

Oh, ARAU Oh, PERLIS



I guess soo!
July 2010, At UiTM Arau,  Perlis. SIGH!! I was really upset and upset and upset! I put all my stuff in my room and I met all my new roommates. I was thinking about How am I gonna adapt here in ARAU?? like seriously and yeaahhhh ARAU, It's like out of noway and "PENGHUJUNG DUNIA" is the other name of Arau! To be honest, yeah I did cried all night long but I never mention it to my parents because I don't want them to worried about me. Luckily, I have a friend from KL, BontotSemut(BS), Her nickname lahhh! She really supportive and kind as well. We went to KOKO together, we slept together ( literally) , we walked together, we went to a Theater activities together. Yeahhhh, every things together! Then, I also made a lots of new friends and starting from that day I could adapt myself here without disturbing others and I did enjoy my day knowing new friends and my new friends are MsWeeWee, MsShy, MsSquid, MsLecturer, MsLittle, MsProf, MsWawa. and Make more Friends!! The fact is, where ever we go or stay, we must train ourself to adapt and accept reality so that we could learn how be more independent! Seriously NO LIES! I know It's not easy but you have to faced it and be strong. You have your family and you also have your friends by your side! I started to adapt with other peoples' but I still can't adapt with the environment here because as you all  know that Arau is in somewhere in HUTAN I guess. There's nothing here and I'm not used to it, when I'm bored I'll think-ed of my parents all the time then I'll started to cry. I really missed them so badly, Its just they don't know how i feel. I did cried sometimes but not everyday and Obviously I'm totally HOMESICK at that time. I'm Lucky to have a friend like BS. Thank you BS!! I have a great friends here. Knowing them is the best part since my first step in UiTM! More to tell and share. stay tune!!
Ms Bontot Semut

Ms WeeWee

Ms TONG

 Ms IGOOO
Ms Chiwawa

2 comments:

  1. tukar lah gmbr ms squid tuh.tak suke lah mieraaaaaaaaa!grrrrrrrrr!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, alololo! nanti ada gambar baru miera tukar okay?

    ReplyDelete