Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Home Sweet Home

Home sweet Home
       I missed my House and my Family as well. Yeah, what do you expect ? I stayed in Arau about 5 months, Of Course I miss my house and my Bed so badly. I ate a lot since balik from Arau. haha GEMUK dah ni. Sighh. Dah tak sabar nak balik and tidur on my bed. Ohh NO, Really missed my bed and my teddy.




Nyummy
OH NO, Obesity



       Our semester break about 2 months , I'd planned many activities during last semester break. Actually I'd spent my leisure time Lepak-ing, Facebooking, Eating and Sleeping. I gained weight. I've a gigantic butt! Shhhh, haha. I'm lack of time and I can't fulfil my needs. Its okay, I did enjoyed my holiday. I went out with my old friends and we shopped together. Yeaahh, Girls love shopping!! Most of the time, I went out lepaking with my girlfriends and gossiping about others as always. We're GIRLS, that's what GIRLS do!!  Heaven Balik K.L because there's alot of things happened here. Really excited with all our activities lah. Need to diet ni, Gemuk sudah. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment