Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Girls Just wanna Have FUN!!!

OMG, We're so cute!



My twins
      Wish you guys were in Arau, Seriously we'd soo much fun in K.L! Only the bad girls knows the answer am I right? haha. 'Siti saleha'(my twins), 'Mia Shahrin', 'Nurul syariza' and my lovely MOKMOK(Athirah Tan a.k.a Adik)!! When I was in K.L, I went out with those who I've mentioned their name earlier. Seriously, right after I arrived K.L, I went out chilling with my girlfriends. I'll drove my car thats for sure and we went to Pavillion and BB walk which is Bukit Bintang walk. KLCC? Not in our list. haha. I have a twins, we are twins! Her name is Miss Summer. She's beautiful and Crazy at the same time. I really missed her when I'm back to Arau. Sigh. Usually, We'll go for lunch first then we Jalan jalan and the best part is SHOPPING time. That is the best moment  lah kan. Dia kaki shopping, I pun kaki shopping. So, yeahhh we are meant to be twins pun kan? We always shared our problems together, It's like I've no secret with her lah but since I'm in Arau soooo we hardly contact each other because I'm busy with my studies and she's busy with hers! Miss you my baby GIRL.


Our Old Times!


  Then, My Girlfriends including my sister a.k.a Adik!! I hate to say this but I do miss them as well. haha. Yeah, We're known as the P.P and Siapa tahu teka lah ok? haha. Not being too expose here. As always since we were in high school, a lots of things we'd been through together. yeah, I know friendship is temporary but Now you're teenagers we do need our friends to be with us. As I were saying, We're Young, We're free, We love PPPPP! haha You know what i mean right? Seriously, a lot to tell later but not here. :) Lets party girlsss.

Adik
Nunue

Mia


Study hard and Play hard as well! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment