Sunday, January 23, 2011

Diet Issue again??






   Girls now days obsess with their WEIGHT and SHAPE!!!. And I'm one of them as well. LOL. Yeah, obviously I'm a girl so I'm concern about my looks. All girls concerned about their looks so am I. Sooo, I did diet but I didn't over diet and torture myself like literally. I'm telling this based on my experience. When I was in High school, yeah I gained weight a lot and I'm truly to death wanted to diet and I did diet but in a wrong way. I gained weight about 7kg's after I went for my appendix operation and from that day I started to eat without thinking or control my daily meal! Then, i started to gained weight 1 kg then 2kg then 3 kg until my weight become 57kg. I was like What the H*@%???? It is not what I've image it should be and I'm totally fat. The next day, I started to diet and I did diet. But I didn't eat anything at night and I just ate biscuit and yogurt about 3months. I stopped eating rice or heavy meal such as burger, Fat foods, rice and more.. At the same time, I wanted it to be fast and I did force myself to vomited out all my meal, then It became my habit starting from that day. It's a eating disorder and It will affect my health. I continued vomit and yeah I did lose weight but not in the proper diet meal. I did lost 5kg's but the bad part is it become worst and worst, I've a gastric before and its started to get worst and more painful. Yes it is true "NO PAIN, NO GAIN" but I'm torturing myself instated of getting healthy. I'd learnt my lesson from the previous eating disorder because of I'm too desperate to lose weight.  Now, I'm in Arau. Most of my friends are on DIET, Like into diet. Yeah, I'm also on diet but I know what to eat and what not to be eaten. They really concern about their body weight and shape to much and It leads them to a bad eating disorder. You guys wanna suffer Anorexia Nervosa  and Bulimia Nervosa is it?
Seriously It's a unhealthy eating habits which will leads to DEATH!
I'm not good in this situation as well but I do know that we should have a proper diet and also exercise regularly. Do more exercise and eat a proper meal! GOOD LUCK guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment