Friday, August 5, 2011

Angry Bird vs Cutie Bird





          Dear Angry Bird, you're the best angry bird ever. Thank you for always be there whenever i needed one. I got not chance to say that I do really appreciate what you have done for me. I just wanna share this story through my blogs.

       First of all, hello angry bird..The story began through BBM(Blackberry Messenger) , I have never met this angry bird before but one day he PING me and through BBM-ing we knew each other. Since then, we always PING and On the phone all night long. To be honest, he is a very flexible person and easy going . Angry bird really know how to entertain me and make me laugh. He's the best angry bird ever. We got close and we do tell story to each other because he is a very good listener and he'll always lend his ears for me. yes, it is through he is a nice guy,kind, loving, caring and also good in playing guitar as well. Its almost everyday we OTP at late night, he always accompany me whenever I'm stayed up to get my assignment done. Sincerely, he is really a nice guy but its just that i couldnt love him more than a friend because I already told myself that he's better to friends rather then having a serious relationship. I'm truly sorry angry bird its just you're too good and too kind . Its just me! I couldn't bare to loose you as my bestie a.k.a Angry bird. whatever it is  , You'll be in my heart as my angry bird. Since the day that he confessed, he truly have changed and to be honest I do really missed our old routine. I really hope that you could read my mind and understand my situation. He always said I'm okay lah MissTAN but actually he's not . So, i'm just letting the time to decide which is good and which is not! and plus he always sang a song for me, he'll record a song that he sang and send it to me. He has a very nice voice and he is good in playing guitar as well. Whenever I'm sad he'll cheered me up with his song !! I really missed those moment with angry bird. Please angry bird! please dont change and remember you have promised me something. You'll always be here angry bird and look at my smiley face , It will cheer u up ! Thank you very much for everything angry bird. You're the best ! because of this Angry bird game, it brought you into part of my life in UiTM. 

Lots of love, Cutie Bird <3
   

No comments:

Post a Comment