Monday, January 17, 2011

University's Life says DAD



UNIVERSITY's Life ??? My dad always advise be about the importance of getting a new experience in University life, Soo I was like what am I suppose to do to gain experience and enjoy my University life?? He reminds of a Prof. because he advised me a lot of new things that I don't even know and one of his advise is He taught me how to confront other people and what should I do when they ask me questions? and he also told me to Think outside the Bowl. At first I've no idea what does it means and what's the purpose? Then he told me that no matter what happens you should never looked back and continue your journey. It means that sometimes we need to think wisely and make a good decision, so that we wont regret. In other hand, Think outside the bowl means you have to wake up and expose yourself in every way, such as communicate with people, get involve in any activities so from there you'll gain your experience and at the same time you'll be more matured. I'm not as perfect as you think-ed I am. There's something happened last semester when I was in Part 1, for every subject we're going to sit for a common test  and it's actually for our carry marks. I was worried and depressed then my dad called and he comfort me not to pressure myself. He gave me moral support seriously, It's worked!!  The moment when he told me about this is part of your University's Life, then I told him it's not easy to cope and learn something new! Then he told me, University's Life means doesn't mean you have to score in your Final exam or study really hard to get your pointer. It's about how you manage your time, how to develop your communication skills, how to  adapt yourself in a new environment, interact with other students and lecturers and so on! You don't have to pressure yourself or harm yourself by studying till all night long and stuff lah, you know what i meant right? . It's not worth it!! University's life just once in a life time, So do enjoy your University's Life so that, u'll be successful in your academic as well as your skills! Trust me you wont regret! I thanked my dad for that Moral support and I tried to enjoy my University Life here in Arau with all my friends. Keep on trying you guys, you wont regret!

No comments:

Post a Comment